Sunday, January 1, 2012

WELCOMING 2012

First time in 10 years that I don't need to organize a community New Year's Eve Party.  It was a bitter sweet feeling.   I enjoyed seeing a lot of neighbors getting together and cheering the New Year but at the same time it gave me the freedom of time to reflect and plan for the coming year.

Our good friends Dave & Gail Newman hosted the New Year's Eve Celebration at their home I fondly named Chateau Newman.   It was a great evening.  We played dice, eat sumptous meals and consummed vinos.   I love the 12 MN CHEERS  !!!!!  I love the fact that JD and I have always been together for the past 17 years and being thankful for the past and anticipating with excitement the New Year 2012 !!!

This afternoon I met good friends Stephanie Watson and Eva Duvall at Daniel Sklar and Grace Lin's beautiful home.   I felt so good after our meeting for I knew I started the year right.   We brainstorm on a project that we all feel strong will make a difference.  Probably when things progresses I will be able to put on this journal details.  Basically it is a GIFT that we wanted to be globally acknowledged.  A GIFT that will make a difference, a GIFT that matters to our soul and to the receiver.   The best part of our meeting were the jokes and friendly comments that make me laughed.   I love being around my good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment