Monday, January 2, 2012

WORK STARTS

Either work to be done with yourself, at home or in the office, on the street, today is the day that I officially forcing myself to be productive.  After all the holiday season have given us so much joy and time to enjoy the way we wanted it to be.

I wasgoing through my communications and the one that I can't help share were the following:


I received several gifts this season of giving. But nothing is more precious than the gift of smile from people who received the desperately needed drinking water. Thanks to all who made it happen, you are all heroes, especially in the hearts of IDPs. I wish you could all see in person how happy they were. CFSI (www.cfsi.ph) distribution of drinking water (donated by Coca-Cola Foundation)
Photos: 9
 
 
Our dear friend Amy Ahonen has been missing since Friday, July 8th. Her Jeep was found off of Hwy 6 at the 264 mile marker west of Golden, CO with her belongings still inside. If you have any information, please call 720-913-2000. Find Amy Ahonen page is about good thoughts, vibes, prayers, fun memories and positive i...ntentions. We want everyone to get an idea of what an amazing person Amy is!! If you have any scenarios, leads, or what ifs please contact the Denver Police. For more information please read all the articles, media press and facts we posted under the Notes section. Thanks. See More
 
Both needed the public's help,  it means you and I.   There are works to be done.   Each one of us posses that GIFT of giving not just monetary nor exorbitant time.  Pause for a while and think how you can help.   I did that and I got lots of friends from the Philippines that live in USA.  So I shared the need for basic necessities of the Tsunami victims in the Philippines.   I am sure even one person that will respond to the need is a help that will not happen if I did not work and use that gift.   For Amy I forwarded the information to friends that live in Denver, Colorado and all my Social sites.   It did not take that long but somehow, somewhere there is a witness or a knowledge of her disappearance.  Put yourseld in the shoes of her parents, her siblings and those love ones that did not enjoy the festivities like us for one family is missing.
 
Now that I've done at least 2 good deeds, I will go to my hairdresser to be sure I look presentable and professional as I soar to the friendly sky and meet hundreds of my passengers for the next 3days.  I have to work to assure them they are safe flying with me.  Assure them in the unlikely event of an emergency I am focus and will do all in my power to keep them safe.  That is the gift of aviation that every crew are committed to do....  saving lives! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment