Sunday, June 3, 2012

EINSTEIN DANIELS

She is like any other canine, spoiled to the extreme but at the same time will give you so much laughters and melts your heart to her tenderness.  She is always aware when we are not happy and not conforming to her actions.  Instead of fighting back she will in her power get to you to give her a hug.

She is a very calm dog and we thought will be great to be a theraphy dog where she and JD can volunteer in the hospitals, nursing homes and other institutions that needed one.  They both went to classes and on two occassions they both failed.  We laughed at it and thought for sure it was not Einstein!

Today while walking with Einstein in the neighborhood as always we need to stop many times to say hello to neighbors .  Einstein loves the attention and she have always been good and polite for that matter.  We have been walking for an hour and I was getting tired.  As we passed on one of the sidewalks there was a baby coing in her stroller while the parents were loading stuff in the car.  I guided Einstein to get off the pedestrian to pass through the stroller.   Just a few steps away from the stroller, EINSTEIN pulled me and I pulled her back and said "let's go!".   She jumped on me not once, not twice but three times.  I was surprised for it was not her to do that!  Her tail wagged crazy and most of the time it's because she is happy or she wanted your attention.  She got mine and she stepped back so do I,
the baby was having a seizure, her eyes were all white!   I screamed to the parents and the Mom immediately came to the rescue.  I told them Einstein called my attention.  They were aware and very
quick on what to do.  I offerred to cal 911 but they got it under control and immediately left to ER they said.    They were very very thankful to Einstein's  perseverance on letting me know something is so wrong!

It was very creepy for me.  It was my very first experience of a canine alerting a human that someone needs help!

I will never forget today and forever will be grateful to all the canine in this world.  It only shows every living creature on this earth got a purpose.  We all co-exist and we all need each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment