Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A PRICELESS ENCOUNTER WITH CHALLENGER

In life we encounter very important people, celebrities, politicians, icons.  We considered those encounters moments in time and we will not forget and we will tell stories over and over to friends and families.  Yesterday was different, my moment in time, my encounter was up close and personal and I consider yesterday a once in a lifetime opportunity and a part of history.  Let me give you a glimpse:

Challenger, The Free-Flying National Anthem Eagle
Challenger, The Flying National Anthem Eagle


Yes an  "AMERICAN PRIDE"  ....    Led by Captain TOM BUTTON and First Officer Doug Cook,
my fellow Flight Attendant Marissa Laursen and myself transported Challenger, Mr. Al Cecero
 President of the American Eagle Foundation and one of the Wildlife Coordinator from Atlanta,
GA to Knoxville, TN on CRJ900 Flt.4080 5/29/12.
After we landed at the destination we were given an opportunity to personally meet
CHALLENGER


No comments:

Post a Comment