Saturday, December 31, 2011

NEW YEAR'S EVE UNFOLDING

I need blank pages to write down a new chapter in my life.  Where I can renew my soul, be more proactive and most of all PRIORITIZE.  

I was sad waking up this morning for I allowed once more to get myself hurt and emotionally broke down.   My family have never been perfect but they are my family I am proud to have.  No one have the right to disect and disrespect my heritage.  I was sad that I did not managed to stop the interrogation.
Lesson learned and in a way it gave more meaning for me to embraced and be respectful to others.  Moreover to be more tolerant and accept anyone for what they are.  Their history and past can be hard and painful but it does not make them less of a person.  In fact they are larger than life for they have survived and if they share that to us,  that is in itself a priveledge.         

No comments:

Post a Comment